Liberty Merchant Agreement
This document, executed on the ___ day of __________, 2023, between Liberty Dollar Financial Association, hereinafter known as LDFA, and
whose business address is __________________________________________________________________,
hereinafter known as Merchant, sets forth the following agreement between the Parties hereto:
- Merchant agrees, for a period of one year from the date of this agreement above and automatically renewable for a like period unless terminated in writing by either party, to participate in the LDFA Currency Program within Merchant’s local community and abroad, accepting Liberty Dollars as an alternative form of payment for Merchant’s goods and/or services and offering same in change as a means of supporting local businesses and the local economy, and
- Merchant acknowledges that Liberty Dollars are a privately-issued, voluntary alternative currency intended for use in barter, are available in both paper and digital Warehouse Receipts, and that Liberty Dollars are NOT legal tender and cannot be used to pay taxes or other governmental fees, cannot be deposited to bank accounts and that no one can be required to accept them, and agrees to inform all employees, customers and clients as to these facts, and
- that Liberty Dollar Warehouse Receipts are denominated in Ounces and Fractions of Ounces, and are designed to circulate within the local community, and that Liberty Dollars received by Merchant in the course of business should therefore be used by Merchant in commerce with other local businesses, thereby supporting the local business community, and
- that Liberty Dollars are backed by .999 Fine Silver which is stored in our own or a secure contracted facility, and are redeemable by the bearer on demand, and
- that LDFA will buy back the silver at any time at the then-current SPOT price, and
- that Merchant may at any time use LDFA’s Bill Payment System to instantly convert Liberty Dollars in his/her account to US dollars, instructing LDFA to mail a check on Merchant’s behalf for the purpose of paying debts or suppliers, and
- that the covenants and agreements expressed herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties and that no other agreements, options or warranties regarding LDFA or Liberty Dollars, either expressed or implied, unless confirmed in writing by LDFA’s Home Office, are valid.
This agreement is hereby executed on the date written above as evidenced by the signatures below.